Dé Domhnaigh 28 Feabhra 2010

2010 Alaska Ultrasport ITI

-Alaska Ultrasport's 2010 Iditarod Trail Invitational starts in less than 8hrs.

-I'll be on the starting line again, racing the short, 350 miles version to McGrath again.

-I'm much more prepared, physically and mentally than last year.

-More prepared does not necessarily mean better prepared. Wont find out how well prepared I am till I find myself in a situation I didn't prepare for. Which is likely.

-I'm riding singlespeed again.

-Greg, from Speedway Cycles, hooked me up with a demo aluminum Fatback to ride for the race!! The bike is sweet, and there's no way I'll be able to justify NOT buying one after just the one week I've had on before the race.

You can follow the race at http://www.alaskaultrasport.com/alaska_ultra_home_page.html, where they have a regularly updated Leaderboard, a 'Latest News' section, and a message board where you can cheer me on or heckle me, your choice.

I'll be able to check the message board maybe once or twice from the trail. I'm done sweating the details. It's time to go have fun on my bike.

spdbindings1

No comments: