Dé Domhnaigh 14 Deireadh Fómhair 2007

thainig uisce agus gaoithe as mo thoin.

ringwood? pplbbbbbbffffttttbbbttttt!!! racing? pplbbbbbbffffttttbbbttttt!!! no really. i've been making those sounds all morning, and for a good amount of last night. shits, but no giggles, achey joints, grogginess, dehydrated. figured it best not to even try. will have to see if rvcc will show me some love with my prereg. minus active.com's fee naturally. or maybe comp me for next year? i dunno. it's only $25. would have loved to race this course. off to the dollar store in a bit to get my food shopping done. after a visit to porcy my white friend who spits on my balls when i shit in her mouth...


riding to the dollar store didn't hurt nearly as much as riding back from it. might have something to do with the fact that it's all downhill to get there.

No comments: